Volunteer At a Ride the Journey Tour Stop
We are looking for dedicated volunteers to help set up and staffing at Chris's Ride the JourneySM Tour Stops.
- 18 years or older and familiar with Chris's training techniques
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be physically capable of performing task selected
- Must attend the orientation held first day of show at 7:15 a.m.
- Able to help with either the set up or tear down of the booth
You need to be able to commit to both days, including set up or tear down of the booth. We do not sell any product while the show is on, so you will be able to enjoy the program as well.
- Set Up: Friday, 11 a.m. – about 4 p.m. (includes lunch)
- Show Days: Saturday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Orientation: Saturday morning 7 a.m. at the booth!
- Tear Down: Sunday, 5-7 p.m.
*Each volunteer will receive a 15% discount off Chris Cox products and promotional merchandise.
Apply to Be a Volunteer (all fields are required)