Returning or exchanging a product?
Information about our return/exchange policy:
- Shipping and handling charges and a 10% restock fee will apply on all returns.
- Shipping and handling charges will be applied to all exchanges.
- Defective products must be returned to Chris Cox Horsemanship within 30 days from shipment for an exchange.
- Unused tack in original and resalable condition may be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of shipment date.
- Returns must be accompanied by the original packing slip or receipt.
- Items returned without a receipt will only be eligible for a store credit.
- Defective DVDs may be exchanged for same product only.
- Non-defective DVDs cannot be returned if outer wrapping has been removed or opened.
- Chris Cox Horsemanship will not assume responsibility for lost or damaged returns. Therefore, you may wish to insure your return.
- All ticket sales and shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Restocking fees are automatically calculated at the time of return.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
Reminder for International Customers:
If you're an international customer, contact www.chris-cox.com to place an order or if you have any questions. Be sure to check with customs for charges that may incur for your order – Chris Cox Horsemanship has no control over those laws. A reminder for online shoppers – international orders shipping prices may vary. UPS, Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air apply to domestic orders only.